Friday, December 15, 2006

*tap tap* Testing... tesing one two...

This is just a requisite "new around here" post; more of a placeholder than anything else.

My name is Annalee, and I'm going to be spending the Spring 2007 semester in Northern Ireland. I've created this blog so that friends and family can keep up with my travels. I've also got a few things on my plate now that might benefit from a better web-presence on my part, and love Livejournal though I do, it's not exactly something you can put on a business card (we'll leave aside for a moment the fact that blogger isn't exactly the world's most professional tool either. If it's good enough for Miss Snark, it's good enough for me).

I chose a blogger blog because I like the customizability. I'm sorry if the lack of an RSS feed is inconvenient... I've always personally preferred atom feed myself (I know it's proprietary, but I like that atom feeds put the whole post into my feed reader (livejournal, in my case) so that I don't have to see three lines and click through for the rest). For those of you on livejournal, you can get my posts to appear on your livejournal by subscribing to the lj feed.

No comments: